Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fourth annotation

"Interesting questions and facts." Fun trivia. 1995-2005. Fun trivia. 5 Nov 2008 http://www.funtrivia.com/en/People/Bonnie-and-Clyde-17058.html.

This piece of information is a secondary source bu it is very informative and informational. This gives me some questions that i would not even thought of asking in my essay Even better answers. This will give me some very good topics for me to bring up in my essay.

Some questions from this passage I have already thought of and used in my essay but the depth of the answers ill help me build upon my own essay answers. One good question was how intense was it in prison for Clyde. The answer was yes because of the fact that Clyde had got an inmate to cut of his toes so he did not have to work. This shows the fact that Clyde is a clever skimmer but also a very sick man. No man in his right mind would mutilate him self. Was bonnie and Clyde ever married the answer is no she died a married woman to Roy Thor ton. Bonnie was cold to her family because of the fact that she let the police accuse her sister for murders that her and Clyde had commited.

No comments: