Sunday, October 19, 2008

Second annotion

BALLINGER'S , FRANK. "Bonnie and Clyde's Hide Out." Texas Hide Out. Not listed. 19 Oct 2008 .

This source gives me many primary sources and also leads me to other Internet sources. This site list books about my individuals and give images from that time to. This is the site that i will get most of my information from.

In this web source there are many things to look at such as wanted posters, letters and poems written by the individuals,police reports, important evidence photos, and news letters. Although I have news paper articles from that time the website had failed to give the names of the news paper articles.All of the poems were an expression of Bonnie's 's feelings one thing that she always said in her poems was that she did not feel as though her and Clyde were ever free. She also put feeling gs from her heart into these poems. This site also gave thoughts and quotes from other people at this time.

1 comment:

Mr. Ackerman said...

Great job! Keep up the good work. I love your topic. You should try to visit the Atwater Kent Museum or Eastern State Penitentiary to see if they have any sources on Bonnie and Clyde.